This fruit & nut baby spinach salad is one of the simplest salads that you could make. It's crunchy and colorful, and loaded with vitamin C goodness.
Hi dear, I do hope that you are doing fine. I want to share with you this simple fruit & nut baby spinach salad that's great for a side dish, or even as a meal.
Its made with fruits like apples and nectarines for some added sweetness. We are also adding some nuts and seeds for proteins, fat and extra minerals.
This green salad is perfect in summer. Depending on the fruit in season, you can switch the nectarines during winter and add mandarins or clementines. Feel free to use what you have.
Don't hesitate to substitute the spinach with lettuce or rocket (arugula) salad. The same goes for the nuts; feel free to add those that you like and/or are available.
Throw in some red pickled onions or any pickles that you have to add some zing to the taste.
How to Make a Simple Dressing for your Fruit & Nut Baby Spincah Salad
To be honest, the dressing for this salad is as simple as the salad itself.
All you need is:
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Mustard sauce (optional)
- Non-pasteurized apple cider vinegar
I guess you got it, this spinach salad is just for the guidance you play around and customize it to your preference.
Please help me share this fruit & nut baby spinach salad with your loved ones.
My love to you, Githu.
Get more healthy green salads here
- Refreshing mixed green salad
- Easy creamy cucumber avocado salad
- Easy Kale salad with quinoa & apples
- Mung beans healthy salad
- Crunchy apple salad with celery & avocado
- A kale salad with sun-dried tomatoes
- Healthy pan-roasted sweet potato salad
- The best easy potato salad
- Creamy vegan potato salad
Fruit & Nut Baby Spinach Salad
- A big salad bowl
- A knife
- A chopping board
- a huge handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (yellow & red)
- 2 sliced nectarine (ripe but firm)
- 1 sliced big apple
- a handful of roasted peanuts & pumpkin seeds
- some salt to taste
- some pickled onions
spinach salad dressing
- 1 small size lemon
- 1 tbsp non pasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- a little hint of mustard cream with seeds
- Clean the spinach and the fruits
- Bring spinach, apple, and nectarines in a big salad bowl
- Add the diced bell pepper, nuts, and seeds
- Add the spinach salad dressing, salt and toss gently to mix up the salad
- Serve and garnish with pickled red onions or any other pickled veggies of your choice
- Enjoy your spinach salad
- I thank you for pressing on the sharing buttons. My love to you
Spinach salad dressing
- Squeeze the lemon to get the juice
- In a small jar add all the ingredients and mix well
- If you make this salad ahead of time, then don't add oil or/and lemon as the spinach will wither too fast.
- Use nut of your choice