This very healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe is vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and oil-free, yet they're super tasty. A guilt-free banana oatmeal pancakes recipe.
Hi lovely, are you looking for an easy & healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe for your Sunday morning breakfast?
I thought of you, and I am sure I'll not disappoint you with this oatmeal pancakes recipe.
You've a hard time finding healthy vegan, and gluten-free pancakes recipes! I understand you so well, I was in your shoes before.
This Very healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe come to your rescue! Don't forget to pin it!
Can you imagine that this oatmeal pancakes recipe only has 3 main ingredients? that's super cool, right?
Is Oatmeal healthier than flour?
- You see, classic pancake recipes call for refined sugar, wheat, and butter. These sums up to high carbohydrates that will cause your blood sugar to spike.
- The problem with that, you'll be hungry a few hours later, making you eat more carbs again resulting in health issues that come along.
- Plain four is just full of carbs, very few minerals and almost no fiber, those are empty calories.
- Switch to oatmeal pancakes for a healthy breakfast that has healthy proteins, carbs, high in fiber to keep you satiated, and has health benefits for your body.
Are pancakes healthy?
Pancakes can be healthy if made with healthy ingredients.
Healthy pancakes should be low in sugar and high in fiber and nutrients to feed your body just as a normal healthy meal.
This very healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe is a perfect example of what healthy pancakes should be
- Oats are a very good source of minerals like manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, and Zinc. They've got vitamin B1, proteins, and fiber.
- Plantains are very high in potassium. They've vitamin A (which controls your immune system response), magnesium and fiber.
- A study has shown that plantains can reduce gastric ulcers.
- Coconut cream will provide you healthy fats. Coconut fats are in the form of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) which are directly absorbed from your small intestine.
- These oatmeal pancakes will therefor support your digestion because they have a lot of fiber.
- They'll support your cardiovascular health.
- Healthy & easy oatmeal pancakes are great for weight loss program and type 2 diabetes.
"What about plantains?"
Choose very ripened plantains. I know when very riped they are black and sometimes they can be repelling if the grocery doesn't store them well.
You can buy them while still yellow with spots and wait till they darken. Otherwise, pick a clean shop because it all depends on how the plantains are stored.
I am all excited because the vibes between us tell me that you gonna love this very healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe.
Blowing you healing kisses, be well, eat well and talk soon.
I love you, Githu.
DON'T MISS TO CHECK ON THESE HEALTHY PANCAKES
- Fluffy vegan pancakes with red lentils
- Buckwheat pancakes with homemade applesauce
- Vegan whole chickpea pancakes with apples
- Gluten-free buckwheat groats pancakes
- Mung bean vegan pancakes
- Split pea oats pancakes
- Brown rice + lentils gluten-free pancakes
- Cornmeal pancakes with apple relish
- Savory flourless zucchini pancakes
Very healthy oatmeal pancakes recipe
- High speed blender
- Non-stick pan
- 3 very ripe plantains (black-skinned)
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 21/2 cup coconut cream (in cartons)
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Clean your plantains and remove the skin. Cut them in large pieces then put them in your blender
- Bring all the rest of the ingredients and blend into a batter
- The batter will be soft but not running. Add some more cream or some little water to help the blend swirl the batter if it's too thick
- Let the batter stand to soak up the oats
- Mix or blend the batter just to mix up everything
- Cook on a non-stick pan. Please do choose your non-stick pan well to avoid health issues
- Serve these easy oatmeal pancakes while still very warm, they are very delicious then
- Please do comments and I am forever grateful that you share my recipes.