Hi hi, I am believing that you're doing well this Saturday. How about comforting you with these healthy, sweet brown rice+lentil gluten free pancakes!
My biggest challenge when I boarded a
Did you know that most people who embrace gluten free diet end up with weight gain? This is because of these commercial food that are void of Nutrients!
I had, therefore, to look for a way to substitute wheat flour yet feeding my lovely kids a healthy diet. As well as to help my Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you're are like me and you do go crazy with pancakes; well I do happen to cook pancakes 3 times a day lol! You'll obviously love these brown rice+lentil pancakes. By the way, who said pancakes are only for breakfast lol?
They're healthy and deliciously sweet.
Did I say they're simple to make?
Here's the deal, you soak your brown rice and orange lentils after washing them for at least 12hours.. this is easy, just soak them at night! And in a big bowl please, for these guys swell and they'll feel in your small bowl! Make sure to add a lot of water to
You rinse them thoroughly, before blending them.
These brown rice+lentil pancakes
Did you know that lentils are high in proteins, vitamins, minerals such as Iron and fiber
Lentils have polyphenols which have potential health benefits in form of Antioxidants, Antibacterial, Antiviral, Anti-fungal, Cardioprotective, Anticancer and Anti-inflammatory and more.
You've brown rice that's high in vitamins like folate(B9), minerals eg Manganese. It's Anti-tumor, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-diabetic, help reducing Cholesterol and possesses Anti-oxidative effects.
I guess you're already having a plan on these brown rice+lentil pancake. So grab your big bowl and start soaking your brown rice and lentils.
Tell me how you found them!
Brown Rice+Lentil Gluten free pancakes
- 15 deglet dates (saoked in a cup of warm water)
- 4 cups brown rice+lentils (soaked over night) drained.
- 1 tps salt
- 1 tps cinnamon spice
- 1 tps baking powder
- 1 cup coconut milk. any plant based milk will do.
- 1 cup water that you soaked your dates in.
- Pit the dates. Bring all the ingredients into your blender.Blend into a smooth batter for about 1 min 30.If the batter isn't running smooth, add a little water bit by bits.Let the batter stand for about 10 mins.Cook your sweet brown rice+lentil pancakes in a non-stick pan.Use a serving spoon to pour the batter into the pan.I used medium heat.