This sweet healthy smoothie hides some spinach and parsnip in it, a good way to have veggies anytime. Nutritiously healthy and delicious, it's satisfying and perfectly suited for rapid weight loss.
Hi, it's smoothie time! but not just another smoothie darlin., this is a delicious nourishing healthy smoothie for weight loss. Did you know that weight loss can help you reduce chronic inflammation?
Healthy smoothies are my favorites when I want to check on my weight, they're delicious, easy to make, and packed with good nutrients for the body.
Look at this creamy green healthy smoothie, mmmh, don't you feel like you need a glass of it? It's sweet, made with whole food ONLY!
In this healthy smoothie, you've got a complete meal that has
- healthy carbohydrates,
- healthy fats,
- minerals, and
- phytonutrients that are going to work for your body.
The seeds and the coconut flakes will provide you with proteins and healthy fats, keeping you hunger-free for long hours.
This healthy smoothie for weight loss is high in dietary fiber that will make you have bowel movements.
We usually underestimate the need to go to the bathroom several times a day, this is very essential because it's this way that your body gets rid of toxins coming from other organs like the liver.
Are smoothies good for weight loss?
- Oh yes! healthy smoothies made with veggies and fruits are in most cases whole meal replacements that is readily available.
- However, smoothies that are solely made of fruits are high in sugar and are not the best choices for weight loss.
- Watch out on artificial sweeteners like stevia, or store-bought juices that are added to smoothies; these are hidden extra calories.
- On the other hand, healthy smoothies are pre-digested food, meaning that your stomach will not take time to break them down, so the nutrients are easily absorbed in the small intestines.
- Smoothies will improve digestion, will hydrate, and can reduce appetite.
- They'll improve your health, in general, helping you lose weight.
- Drink healthy smoothies regularly and you'll see that you'll be having regular bowel movements thus alleviating constipation, and also improving your energy, etc...
In this healthy smoothie, I used pepitas, sunflower, sesame seeds, and coconut flakes, you can leave out what you don't have. I pan-roasted them for the flavor and also to reduce the anti-nutrients found in seeds. However, you can soak the seeds instead of roasting them.
You can substitute parsnip with a carrot or a sweet potato. You can also choose dates instead of raisins, both have relatively the same nutritional value.
This weight loss smoothie is also packed with minerals and vitamins, it's for example high in Iron if you are battling with anemia.
There we go dear, you've got here a delicious healthy smoothie for weight loss, which is also anti-inflammatory.
To achieve great results in a short period, consider doing intermittent fasting. Also, replace one of your meals with a healthy smoothie and then another meal with only raw food like this refreshing mixed green salad.
Loving you, Githu.
Make these healthy smoothies...
- Carrot turmeric smoothie
- Healthy green smoothie with apples
- Low carb kale smoothie
- Healthy cucumber blueberry smoothie
- Zucchini Oatmeal smoothie
- Fresh peach smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie recipe
- Weight loss avocado smoothie
- Blueberry detoxifying smoothie
Healthy smoothie for weight loss
- A high speed blender
- 1 cup parsnip (grated)
- a handful of fresh spinach
- ½ cup raisins (no sugar added)
- ½ cup roasted seeds (pepitas, sunflower)
- some coconut flakes (you can use fresh coconut)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups plant milk
- Add all the ingredients in your blender and blend till smooth
- Serve and enjoy.
- Thank for sharing and pinning this recipe, be blessed
- I prefer grating parsnip before to ensure that there are no fibrous debris
- You can use either plant milk or water
- You'll feel the flavor of the roasted seeds, if this isn't a flavor you like, then consider using non-roasted seeds
- Don't hesitate to adjust the liquid to get the consistency that you love
- Go on and add more raisins or mango if you want to increase the sugary taste