The power of this fresh apricot quinoa salad recipe is in the taste! Each bite offers you a moment of joy that you definitely don't want to it to end! The quickest way to do this apricot and quinoa salad is to use any leftover quinoa. This is a wonderful gluten-free low-carb salad for anyone on a clean-eating program or weight loss diet.
The apricot season is almost over! gal let's hurry up and fix this deliciousness of fresh apricot quinoa salad!
We'are hardly getting apricots in the farmer's market! grab those last fresh apricots because I don't want you to miss out this salad, Next summer is just toooo far away lol😂
This quinoa salad recipe is light and very yummy, packed with freshness and lots of good nutrients.
The fresh mint drives everything home, making you want for some more of this apricot quinoa salad.
Is This Apricot and Quinoa Salad Good for Weight Loss Diets?
I love quinoa, and I hope you do too. What's especially great about his salad is that it's perfect for most diets. This includes:
- Gluten-free diet
- Clean eating weight loss diets
- Vegetarian weight loss diets
- Low-carb diets
It's a light and healthy salad and the sweetness of fresh apricot is not over-powering the other ingredients.
So make a batch of this apricot quinoa salad to have on the go. You can even prepare it the night before and leave it the fridge overnight, ready to grab-n-go in the morning. It's quite delicious when chilled.
What you'll love about this apricot quinoa salad recipe besides being sooo delicious is that you can pack it for your outings. We had this in picnics during the heatwave.
If you don't get radishes, don't worry. I've done this salad quinoa recipe without them and it was just as delicious as this one.
What's great about radishes is that they some crunchiness to the salad. Radishes also provide you with vitamin C which will help you absorb iron from the quinoa.
This quinoa salad can be eaten as a main especially if you're on a weight loss program.
I hope you'll give this fresh apricot quinoa salad recipe a try. Without any further ado, I leave you to go get those apricots before they run out 😂.
Kisses 😘😘, I'll be here waiting to read your comments.
Till then, remember, you and everything that surrounds you, are ONE.
My love to you, Githu.
Get here some more healthy salads
- Easy kale salad with quinoa and apples
- Smoky cauliflower potato salad
- Summer cauliflower rice
- Crunchy apple salad with celery & avocado
- Mung bean healthy salad
- Mandarin orange with parsnip recipe
- Red cabbage recipe with beets & oranges
Fresh apricot quinoa salad recipe
- medium-large bowl
Fresh apricot quinoa salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- a handful of riped apricots (feel free to add more)
- 2-3 medium size well riped tomatoes
- 4-6 radishes
- some fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or any of your choice
- 2 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sweet paprika (optional)
- In a medium-large bowl bring all the ingredients after having removed the seed, diced, & chopped
- Mix gently and serve
- You can make this salad in advance, you can also prepare this ahead as a weeknight meal and keep in the fridge up to 3-4 days
- I'd love to read from you about this recipe, do comment and please share this recipe, thank you