You'll love this healthy green smoothie with apples! it's a perfect healthy smoothie for a filling and nutritious breakfast. Drink this creamy green smoothie for your weight loss, it has only 6 simple, healthy, and affordable ingredients.
What a better way to start your morning than with a creamy healthy smoothie? I am sure you'll love this healthy green smoothie with apples. It's so simple yet very filling and nutritious.
In a single serving, you'll have proteins, vitamins, fiber, and healthy fats. This green smoothie will take you up to lunch without you feeling the need to snack.
This green smoothie is sweet and you don't even feel the spinach. It's perfect for weight loss as it has only natural sugar and is high in fiber. A glass or two of this green smoothie replaces an entire meal.
Why you'll love this green smoothie
- It's healthy with simple and affordable ingredients
- It's a better way to eat raw food in the morning.
- It replaces an entire meal.
- It gives you enzymes that your body needs to remain healthy
- This green smoothie is easy to make
- This healthy green smoothie with apples is nutritious and filling.
- In this apple smoothie, you'll not taste the spinach
- It's creamy, delicious and healing, as well as for weight loss
Substitutes for this green smoothie
- Use kale, radish greens, lettuce or your favorite greens in place of spinach.
- This green smoothie is made with soy milk, feel free to use any other milk of your choice.
- Replace the banana with pineapple or mango
- Use dates instead of raisins
- Opt for another protein source to replace chia seeds
- This healthy green smoothie with apples uses ingredients at room temperature, feel free to add some frozen ingredients instead
Troubleshooting and tips
- If your blender doesn't pulverize the ingredients well, then your smoothie will have chewy chunks
- To assist your blender while making this green smoothie, do soak the dry fruits to soften them
- Dice your apples very finely or even better shred them
- We are only having mature spinach in the market, if you can get hold of baby spinach it will be great!
- Don't leave this green smoothie standing for long, it'll otherwise lose its bright green color, thus oxidizing, and it'll also lose nutrients that are sensitive to light like vitamin C.
With Corona Virus in the air, it's high time to eat healthy food and support your immune system.
Another impact is the shortage of fresh produce, this green smoothie replaces a whole meal while it used very few ingredients, a good handful of spinach is enough to feed 3 people with this spinach smoothie.
My thoughts to you, stay safe and let's believe that things will be back to normal fairly soon.
I love you, Githu.
Get some more healthy smoothies here
- Protein-rich vegan smoothie
- Delicious cherry chocolate smoothie
- Green detox cucumber smoothie
- Healthy smoothie for weight loss
- Turmeric carrot smoothie
- Healthy green smoothie with apples
- Zucchini oatmeal smoothie healthy breakfast
- Healthy cucumber blueberry smoothie
- Low carb anti-inflammatory kale smoothie
- Fresh peach smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie recipe
- Weight loss avocado smoothie
- Blueberry detoxifying smoothie
- Anti-inflammatory spinach banana smoothie
You'll love this healthy green smoothie with apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 medium apples
- 1 well-riped banana
- a huge handful of fresh spinach
- 2 cups plantbased milk
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- Clean your apples and spinach
- Put all the ingredients starting with raisins in the blender apart from chia seeds
- Blend till smooth, if need be, add some more milk
- Add chia seeds and blend again for 30 sec
- Serve immediately and enjoy
- Thank you for sharing this recipe, blessings to you
- This green smoothie's sweetness will depending on the sweetness of your apples and banana.
- Choose non sugared raisins
- I use a lot of spinach, so make this smoothie according to your liking
- my love to you.