This vegan turmeric quinoa recipe is perfect for your dinner and especially when it's still hot. Deliciously spiced with mustard cream it confers you it's anti-inflammatory properties with fresh turmeric.
Hi hi, how are you, my dear? Today I thought of preparing your dinner with this quinoa recipe. It's super easy to make.
It's even easier if you have some already cooked quinoa in your fridge, a can of chickpeas, some tomatoes, zucchini, turmeric, ginger, and garlic.
Spiced with a whole mustard sauce this vegan turmeric quinoa recipe is deliciously yummy. The cherry tomatoes burst in your mouth releasing their sweet juice. Combine that with garlicky soft chickpeas and tender quinoa, and you have here an awesomely delectable vegan dinner.
So my dear friend, take a seat and enjoy this vegan dinner. Please don't forget to share it out. Many blessings to you.
Sending you my love, Githu.
Get more quinoa recipes here
- Vegan buddha quinoa bowl
- Amazing cucumber quinoa salad wit tempeh
- Easy kale salad with quinoa and apples
- Healthy herby quinoa salad
- Learn how to cook quinoa perfectly
- Fresh apricot quinoa salad
- Boost your antioxidant with quinoa breakfast
- The best Mediterranean quinoa salad with olives
Vegan dinner; turmeric quinoa recipe
- 1 medium onion
- a thumb of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a piece of fresh turmeric root
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a medium-size zucchini chopped in small cubes
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can chickpeas (drained) (about 200gm)
- ½ tsp mustard sauce with seeds
- 1 tsp indian curry powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ or 1 cup of broth or boiling water (optional)
- 1 bell pepper
- some fresh parsley
- Clean your vegetables
- Peel and dice the onion. Put them in a saucepan and place the later on a heat source
- Add the olive oil, cover, and cook for about 3 minutes at medium-high heat then add the Indian curry stir and cover again
- Using a vegetable grater, grate the garlic, the ginger, and the turmeric. Add them to the cooking onion. Add the indian curry and stir well
- Add the chopped zucchini with the mustard sauce, stir and cover to cook for about 5 minutes
- Now add the cherry tomatoes and salt, stir and cover to cook for 2 minutes
- Add the mustard sauce, add cooked quinoa and chickpea. Mix gently not to break the cherry tomatoes
- Cook for 3 minutes then cut off the heat. Add diced bell pepper & parsley. Cover to allow the dish to cool
- Serve you vegan dinner and it's time to eat.
- Thank you for sharing and rating this quinoa recipe