With just a few ingredients, enjoy this hearty, healthy homemade gluten-free bread without any guilty. You'll love the texture, and the sweetness brought by raisins. You've step by step images.
You know, and I know that going gluten-free when having chronic inflammation or auto-immune disease is not a question of choice but a must-do!
I have never been a bread lover, but it was very frustrating at the beginning not to eat bread! You know, the freedom to choose is taken off you.
Over time, I ended giving up on the wheat bread! I slowly came up with homemade gluten-free bread that is healthy and guilty free.
And you, where are you in your journey on gluten-free?
I know how much gluten-free bread can be expensive. With this homemade bread, I am sharing with you one of my gluten-free recipes that you'll find it's easy to make.
The advantage of gluten-free bread recipes is that you don't need to knead the dough.
Such that, even with painful hands, you can manage to make yourself a healthy homemade gluten-free bread.
To sweeten this gluten-free bread, I used raisins. Raisins have a lot of natural sugar, besides they're in low glycemic index, and are a good source of iron.
This homemade bread is vegan as I use water instead of milk, but fill free to add any plant-based milk of your choice.
In the last blog post, I showed you how to make a gluten-free homemade flour mix.
Now it's time for you to bake this delicious, hearty, and healthy homemade gluten-free bread.
We love this bread, and it's my pleasure to share this recipe with you, with the only hope that you'll love and adopt it!
You may want a big or a small size gluten-free bread.
In this case, you'll need to adjust the measurements, for example, for this recipe, I baked two loaves of bread.
Check that in the recipe card below.
I can't wait to read from you, feel free to ask any question regarding this recipe, and please do share it out.
Loving you, Githu.
You must try these vegan red lentils pancakes, how can lentils be so delicious?
Healthy homemade gluten-free bread
- High speed blender
- Baking tin
- 3 cups homemade gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ⅔ cup raisins
- 11/2 cups warm water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- oil/margarine to coat the baking tin & the batter
- Heat your oven at 180°
- Coat the baking tin with some oil or healthy margarine
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix them well
- In your blender put the raisins, water, and vinegar. Blend
- Pour the raisins mix on the flour in the bowl and using a spoon or spatula mix gently
- Transfer the mixture into your baking tin, and spread it well.
- I use a baking brush to apply some oil and spread it evenly on the batter
- Use a spoon or a knife to make some designs if you want to
- Bake for 40 mins
- Enjoy your healthy homemade gluten-free bread once it has cooled
- How do you find this recipe, please rate it and share it out!