Learn how to make this tasty carrot-turmeric smoothie, that's great for any detox nutrition plan. The Carrot & Turmeric Combo are bursting with antioxidants that your body needs to get rid of toxins. There's no better way to start your day, than with this anti-inflammatory carrot smoothie.
Hi my dear friend, how has it been going on your side of the world?
I hope that you're doing good and that you're doing the best to eat healthy meals.
The benefits of turmeric in reducing inflammation have been proven time and again over the years. There's no better way to start your day than with a healthy smoothie. This combo of Carrot & turmeric works well by boosting your immune system with its anti-inflammatory properties.
This detox carrot & turmeric smoothie should be part of your health arsenal when it comes to fighting chronic inflammation. It is also a powerful nutritional aid in fighting diseases such as cancer. As an anti-inflammatory smoothie, it is easy-to-make and requires very few ingredients to prepare.
To make this detox smoothie, I've blended carrot, ginger, turmeric, apples and oranges. The result is a powerful, immunity-boosting antioxidant drink. If consumed regularly, the antioxidant and detox properties of this delicious drink will see you glowing inside and out.
Are you troubled by frequent digestion issues? This turmeric smoothie will help you alleviate that discomfort. Ginger, turmeric and apples are your best allies in soothing your gut. Take this carrot smoothie at least once a day.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
Curcumin the active compound found in turmeric has been intensively studied for its healing components
- It's also got antimicrobial properties
- Helps in providing cancer-protection
- Turmeric can help lower the risk of heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, etc...
- Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine have used Turmeric for ages as part of the diet and as a health/ medicinal aid. Turmeric treats:
*helps regulate the menstrual cycle
*provides relief from various skin conditions such as eczema, scars, burns, and acne.
How to make this Detox Carrot & Turmeric Smoothie
A carrot-turmeric smoothie can be tricky to make especially when you don't want too much fiber. To make sure you get the best light and smooth carrot smoothie, here's what you can do.
- Choose baby carrots for this detox smoothie, and not overgrown mature carrots. Baby carrots have less fiber and taste much better raw.
- Fresh ginger is best for this delicious detox smoothie.
- If you can, use fresh turmeric. But just a little piece otherwise the bitter taste of turmeric will overwhelm the other flavors.
- Choose oranges that are juicy.
- Use golden apples vs red apples or crunchy apples. Golden apple are soft and their skin will blend well compared to crunchy apples
- Don't peel your apples and carrots, because the skins have the most nutrients.
- Finally use a very high-speed blender to bring it all together.
If you don't have a very high-speed blender, here's what you can do:
* Squeeze the oranges to get the juice.
* Start by blending the carrots with the orange juice.
* Sieve then return the carrot-orange juice to the blender.
* Now add in all the other ingredients and blend them together.
Don't hesitate to add more orange juice if the consistency of your carrot & turmeric smoothie is still thick.
If you can't get fresh turmeric, you can use powdered turmeric. However, the health benefits of powdered turmeric aren't as rich as those of the fresh version.
I hope I've helped you to learn how to make a delicious carrot & turmeric smoothie. Enjoy this wonderful detox smoothie and keep on healing.
Please, do pin and share this recipe. I am grateful for your support.
My love to you, Githu.
Some More Healthy Smoothies for Detoxing and Weight Loss
- Protein-rich vegan smoothie
- Healthy green smoothie with apples
- Delicious cherry chocolate smoothie
- Green cucumber detox
- Healthy smoothie for weight loss
- Low carb kale smoothie
- Healthy cucumber blueberry smoothie
- Zucchini oatmeal smoothie healthy breakfast
- Fresh peach smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie recipe
- Weight loss avocado smoothie
- Anti-inflammatory banana smoothie
- Blueberry detoxifying smoothie
Detox Carrot & Turmeric Smoothie
- 3-4 oranges
- 1 new harvest medium carrot
- 2 medium golden apples
- piece of fresh ginger
- a small piece of fresh turmeric
- Clean your fruits and veggies
- Cut the apples and carrot into chunks
- Squeeze the oranges to obtain the orange juice
- Pour the orange juice in the blender then add the rest of ingredients
- Blend till smooth. If the smoothie is thick, add some more orange juice or fresh water
- Enjoy this carrot smoothie while still fresh
- I thank you for pining and sharing this turmeric smoothie