Published on December 6 2018-Updated on February 16 2021
Use this vegetable creamy carrot to bring color, add flavor and nutrients to your classic pasta.
Dear you, how did you wake up today? Do you make vegetable sauce in your house? How about making this yummy creamy carrot sauce together?
You'll realize with time that when you switch to a whole-food diet, you can become very creative in your kitchen. When it's just easy to pick a store-bought sauce, you'll find a lot of joy making your vegetable sauce from the scratch!
Made with spices, this creamy carrot sauce has anti-inflammatory properties that will help you in your healing journey.
This creamy carrot sauce adds moisture, flavor, and texture to your dish and especially pasta, making your food yummy and delicious. You'll be proud of yourself when your family is asking for some more! and even some asking you for the recipe.
This yummy creamy carrot sauce is sweet and triply healthy! (I don't know why triply, it just came in my thoughts lol) Adding spices makes this carrot sauce yummy in flavour. I often use only the spices I've in my kitchen, and since this sauce is also for my lovely kids, I omitted hot spices. So be free to add more to your liking.
The Nutritional yeast creates the creaminess, which makes this sauce very yummy. But you can omit it or substitute with yogurt.
You can use this carrot sauce in different dishes like rice, quinoa, pasta, or even vegetables. Make more of this vegetable sauce for future use, store it in your fridge for up to 10 days. Remember to store it in an air-tight jar and close it tightly after every use.
So let's make this carrot sauce, and if you can't chop your carrots because of your pain, just cook them whole and cut them when cooked. (Note that it will take longer than diced carrots.)
I hope now you can use carrot sauce to add nutrition into your classic pasta. This is especially perfect for kids who are picky.
Thank you for being here, I wish you a very lovely time, my thoughts to you if you are in pain. Keep on eating well, you'll soon be feeling much better.
My love to you, Githu.
Yummy Creamy Carrot Sauce
- A saucepan
- A Blender
- A knife
- A chopping board
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cilantro seed
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp anise seeds
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 piece of fresh turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tbsp Cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- pinch salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- Clean and dice the carrots, onions, ginger, and turmeric root
- In a saucepan bring all the seeds and let them heat for 1 minute on medium heat
- Add diced onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric. Stir together for 1 minute
- Add oil and stir again and cover the saucepan
- Let the onions cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add salt and cinnamon
- Add the diced carrots and stir, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring now and then
- Meanwhile, boil water in your boiler
- Add the boiling water, stir, and cover to cook for about 6 minutes
- Cut off the heat, add the nutritional yeast, stir and let the carrots cool before transferring into a blender
- Blend into a smooth creamy sauce
- Pour the sauce into a jar, let it cool completely before putting it in your fridge.
- Cooking time will depend on the size of your carrots; if you cut small pieces, then the cooking will be fast.
- Consider the heat too...