Start your day with this healthy weight loss kale smoothie full of antioxidants to protect and boost your body. It's all healthy, filling, and super creamy.
Hola! how are you doing, my friend? Do you want to lose some weight before the holidays? I have a weight loss kale smoothie recipe for breakfast that I really know it's going to help you.
Holidays are not far, and I want to help you prepare your body before the festive season. You see eating healthy and light before holidays will aid your body to lose some weight.
Instead of accumulating that weight only to be frustrated come January, let's start preparing your body so that you can enjoy your favorite holiday meals, candies, and cakes without getting worried about adding too much weight.
This weight loss kale smoothie recipe for breakfast is made with ingredients that are going to keep you full the whole morning. It's a healthy smoothie that you can drink as a meal replacement the whole day.
It has healthy fats, fiber, proteins, and natural sugars.
Unique weight loss kale smoothie
- This weight loss kale smoothie isn't like other kale smoothies that you might have tried!
- "Why?" you may ask. Because we are reducing the sugar intake and maximizing on healthy fats, proteins, and vitamin C
- Vitamin C is related to your body mass. You'll lose fat fast & easily in the presence of vitamin C.
- We're only using whole ingredients that are rich in fiber so that you can feel satiated for long.
- We're increasing protein intake; proteins take the longest to be digested by your body, resulting in you feeling full for a long time.
- I use water instead of milk. Any milk will add some calories, and we want to reduce unnecessary calories in this kale smoothie.
Which sweetener to choose for weight loss kale smoothie?
There are many natural sweeteners that you can choose from.
- fresh fruits like banana, mango, pineapple, apples
- dry fruits like dates, raisins, cherries, or cranberries
- Syrups like maple, agave, molasses, coconut syrup, date syrup
You can choose one of your choices but not 2 sweeteners in this kale smoothie.
- However, after some intense research and comparisons, I found the best fruit to use for this weight loss kale smoothie is banana.
- You can use blueberries, they are low in sugar content, but even so, banana has slightly more vitamins and minerals to offer besides making your smoothie creamy.
- What about maple syrup? it's a good choice compared to a banana as maple syrup is low in Glycemic Index, but it's high in carbohydrates. Besides, the banana is high in minerals, vitamins, and has dietary fiber.
Banana is cheap and readily available to almost everyone.
How to make kale smoothie
- There's nothing simple like making a smoothie if you have a high-speed blender that can pulverize everything into a smooth, creamy smoothie.
- If this is your case, then put everything in your blender and press the button after removing the kale stems, which you can add to your celery juice.
- However, if you have a classic blender, we'll need to assist it a bit.
- Cut Kale leaves into small pieces, put them in a bowl, and add some olive oil and lemon juice.
- Massage the kale leaves with your hands, pressing them hard. This way you'll break the tough fiber making the kale leaves soft. Cover the bowl for about 10 mins.
- Now, start by blending the kale alone with some little water.
- Add the other ingredients with a glass of water and blend.
- Add more water to your liking.
Now you have your weight loss kale smoothie for breakfast. Drink it immediately if possible.
If you store this kale smoothie, the avocado will oxidize fast, thus changing the aspect of the bright green-yellow color.
I hope you'll love this weight loss kale smoothie recipe for breakfast, and don't limit it to breakfast only. Replace your meal with this kale smoothie.
Share this recipe out and talk to you soon.
Take care of yourself.
I love you, Githu.
- Reduce inflammation with this simple beets smoothie
- Protein-rich vegan smoothie
- Delicious cherry chocolate smoothie
- Green detox cucumber smoothie
- Healthy smoothie for weight loss
- Learn how to make this tasty carrot-turmeric smoothie
Weight loss kale smoothie recipe for breakfast
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3-4 kales
- 2 oranges peeled
- 1 cup sweet potato mashed or cut into pieces
- 1 avocado peeled & deseeded
- ½ a lemon for the juice
- 3 glasses of water or more
- Clean your kales and fruits
- Remove kale stems. Keep stems to add in your celery juice
- Get orange segments/supremes
- Start by grounding the seeds in the blender
- Using your hands, squeeze out the orange juice from the membranes left, add it in the blender
- Then add the rest of ingredients starting with kale
- Blend at high speed to get a smooth creamy smoothie. Add more water to your liking
- Drink immediately. Avocado will oxidize very fast, changing the color of your smoothie.
- Please share this recipe by pinning or on your favorite social media.
- If your blender isn't a powerful high-speed blender, you'll need to assist it by working on kale leaves first.
- Cut kale leaves into small bite-size pieces and put them in a bowl
- Add some olive or coconut oil, some lemon juice and massage pressing hard on the leaves. This way you're breaking the hard fiber.
- Cover the bowl for about 10 mins.
- Make the smoothie like it's shown here above.