This crunchy vegan salad with pistachio is amazingly delicious. Full of fresh flavors and textures, it's easy to make and it's super healthy.
Crunchy pistachio vegan salad is one of those salads you throw ingredients together and holy Mary! It turns out so delicious, with different textures and full of
I love salads like this red cabbage with beets, they are always super healthy and have helped in my journey of healing. If you want to accelerate your healing or to improve your health, then add raw salads to your daily menu.
This vegan salad is simply delicious, healthy, easy, and quick to assemble. It's high in proteins and healthy fats to keep you satiated while you gain lots of health benefits. This vegan salad is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that will help you to heal.
You'll love the fact that you'll have very little to do to assemble this vegan salad and to quicken up the process, you can shred the red cabbage in a food processor!
I like picking cilantro leave, just the way you would pick flowers lol. You can replace cilantro with a fresh herb of your choice.
- Can you imagine their history goes back 6000 Before Christ! These green nuts, some call them smiling pistachios have been studied for their health benefits in human health.
- They prevent and improve obesity-related dysfunctions
- They may help reduce blood pressure, and they protect against heart disease as well as chronic diseases.
- Pistachios will be effective in modifying your gut microbiome, by increasing the beneficial bacteria and thus enhancing the production of butyrate which strengthens your gut lining among other benefits.
I can hear you saying "nuts are high in fats, can't eat a lot of these"!
- Yes, my dear, you're right, but pistachios have more monosaturated fatty acids, which is more beneficial to your heart.
- Pistachios are a good source of fiber, vitamins like vitamin A, B6, and E.
- You'll get minerals like Potassium, Zinc, Copper, and others when you consume pistachios.
- Helping yourself with some pistachios now and then will aid you with their anti-inflammatory properties as these smiling nuts are loaded with antioxidants.
I love this idea of enjoying a beautiful vegan salad while at the same time you're preventing yourself from diseases by building your immune system.
Am kissing you a good time. Thank you for being here, please share this recipe.
Love you, Githu.
Crunchy Pistachio Vegan Salad
- A bowl
- A chopping board
- A knife
- A vegetable peeler
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 1 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 handful pistachio
- 1 hanful sunflower seeds
- piece of ginger
- 1 cup Tofu (firm)
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (any if your favorite)
- pinch of salt
- Start by wrapping your tofu with a kitchen towel to absorb the extra water. Leave it this way
- Clean your cabbage before cutting it
- You can pick leaf by leaf and then chop them with a sharp knife. (This will help you preserve your cabbage fresh for a while instead of cutting out a piece)
- However, you can cut a wedge of the red cabbage and using a vegetable peeler, shred the cabbage thinly. You can also grate your cabbage in a food processor
- Put the shredded red cabbage in a large bowl.
- Grate ginger with a vegetable grater and add it to the cabbage
- Pick cilantro leaves. Or you can just chop the whole bunch of cilantro if you want to be quick.
- Add these to the bowl
- Now cut the tofu into cubes and add to the red cabbage
- Bring everything else in the bowl and mix gently.
- Voilà, it's quick and easy, enjoy your healthy vegan salad
- Thank you for sharing and rating this red cabbage recipe