Savor the deliciousness of two homemade juices mixed to give you a dynamic of nutrients in a single serving! Learn how to make beets juice using pomegranate juice.
My lovely friend, how are you today? I am sending you this nutritious homemade juice to feed your body with lots of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. I do hope you have time to make yourself some fresh juices.
Some people jump out of their bed and head to the fridge to drink some juice. If you are one of them, then my dear, that's not a so good habit, and especially if you are using store-bought juice.
We forget that industrialized juices are pasteurized, lacking some essential minerals, and are high in sugar. Try the best you could to make your homemade juices
I particularly love this beetroot juice for cleansing my system. I recently showed you how to make pomegranate juice. Make it now for I'd like to show you how to use it with vegetables and other fruits.
As you might have understood, this juice is a mix of pomegranate juice and beets juice recipe. Since you already have the pomegranate juice recipe, let's now make a beets juice recipe.
How to make beets juice
- To make beets juice, we will need a juice extractor or a high-speed blender.
- We are using purple kale, purple or black carrots (but orange carrots will also do), ginger, oranges, and red beetroot.
- After cleaning your veggies plus ginger, cut them into chunks and extract their juice if you've got a juicer.
Making beets juice using a high-speed blender
- To make beets juice using a blender, dice the hard veggies into smaller sizes and put them into the blender.
- Peel the oranges after pressing them on the chopping board, separate them then put them into the blender.
- Tear the kale leaves from the stems and add them to the blender.
- Now pour the pomegranate juice and blend at high-speed
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, sieve the mixture to get pomegranate-beets juice.
- You can use a cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel to strain further.
Serve while still fresh. Store the remaining juice in an air-tight bottle for the next two days.
Benefits of beets juice?
This juice is full of high nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Beets juice have nitrates that will help blood flow in the body. Beets are rich in phytochemicals that can improve your health and prevent diabetes, blood pressure, and others.
Pomegranate juice is high in antioxidants, has amino acids from the seeds.
Purple Carrots are rich in anthocyanins and have more antioxidants than orange carrots.
Purple Kale has a high quantity of carotenoids and anthocyanins.
There you go my friend, you can now enjoy this beets juice with pomegranate anytime and pull out the maximum benefits of a freshly homemade juice.
I thank you, for being here, keep eating healthy to nourish your body. Please do share out this beets juice recipe.
My love to you, Githu.
Beets juice recipe with pomegranate
- juice extractor or a high-speed blender
- Chopping board
- large bowl
- 3 big Pomegranates
- 3 big Oranges (special for juice as they contain more juice)
- 1 big Purple/black carrots (orange will do)
- 3-4 leaves Purple kale (green will be okay)
- 1 small Beet
- small piece of Ginger
- Start by cleaning all the veggies and fruits.
- Cut the veggies into chunks and peel the oranges if using a juicer
- If your juicer can handle the pomegranate seeds then go on, if not see the link to the recipe on how to make pomegranate juice here below
- Put the fruits into your juicer and extract their juice
- Serve immediately
Making beets juice with pomegranate using a high-speed blender
- Make pomegrante juice following the recipe
- After cleaning and chopping the veggies, remove the kale stems.
- Roll and squeeze the oranges on the chopping board to make them soft, this way they will give more juice.
- Peel the oranges and separate them into quarters
- Put the hard veggies at the bottom in your blender then add ginger, oranges, and then kale leaves.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into the blender and blend.
- Using a mesh strainer, sieve to get beets juice
- With back of a spoon, press on the pulp to extract more juice as possible.
- Enjoy your pomegranate-beets juice.
- Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- There are different types of juicers, some can handle tough things like pomegranate seeds while others can not. If your juicer can't extract juice from pomegranate seeds you need to use your blender as shown in the recipe include.
- DON'T make a mistake of blending your veggies with pomegranate seeds, it will end up giving you too much more than you'd wish.
- This recipe may take time but it's worth making it, the beets juice is so enjoyable to drink.
- PLEASE note all beets aren't the same, some may taste bitter than others. So try to buy from different markets to find the ones you'd like.
- The amount of juice you'll get depends on the type of juicer, the quality of veggies and fruits. Some fruits and vegetables hold more water than others.
- For the oranges, get the specific ones for juicing, they contain more juice than dessert oranges for example.
- You'll notice that I don't peel my vegetables. This is because I buy them from local farmers who used no pesticides. However, fruits that I can't buy organic, I clean them with bicarbonate of soda. It helps in removing the pesticides on the surface.