Make this salad your go-to when you want a mixed green salad. It's refreshing, healthy, and crunchy. The best part? it can be served as a whole meal…
Mmmh, there are moments that simple ingredients create a masterpiece that becomes your favorite, your pride, and something you fall in love with. This is the best simple refreshing mixed green salad that you've to make.
This refreshing mixed green salad doesn't need a lot of work to prepare it, and you need only a few minutes to bring it together. It has been our salad recipe for some time now.
It's an easy, simple, and a very healthy green salad that will suit all seasons.
This green salad is a whole meal on its own; it has
- healthy fats
- antioxidants and other phytonutrients
The best simple refreshing mixed green salad I love making especially in the evening or when I don't have a lot of time.
You sometimes don't want to cook when it's too hot during summer, but still, you want to eat something filling and healthy, right? That's when this refreshing green salad comes to your rescue, lol.
Ideally, buy your veggies in a local farm market, the freshness of the lettuce is amazing! they are full of water and you really do feel it when eating this fresh salad.
Always have a mixture of roasted nuts or seeds in your pantry, they're useful when you want make a salad on the go!
If you are on a weight loss program or doing a detox then this green salad will one of the best to go for. It will keep you satiated while nourishing your body.
The high fiber content in this green salad will aid you in expelling toxins, as fiber will help you to have regular bowel movements.
I do hope that you'll like the best simple refreshing mixed green salad, and that you'll adopt it.
Please do pin and share this mixed green salad recipe with your friends and family, thank you in advance.
My love to you, Githu.
Add these healthy salads into your menus
- Easy creamy cucumber avocado salad
- Super delicious black lentils salad
- Sweet radish salad with grapes
- Mung beans healthy salad
- Creamy cucumber salad recipe
- Summer salad cauliflower rice
- Smoky cauliflower potato salad
- Fresh apricot quinoa salad recipe
- Sweet beets salad recipe
- Easy kale salad with quinoa & apples
- Avocado cucumber salad with melon
- Mandarin orange salad with parsnip
- Crunchy apple salad with celery & avocado
The best simple refreshing mixed green salad
- Salad bowl
- Sharp knife
- vegetable grater
- vegetable peeler
- Salad spinner
- some lettuce leaves
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 apples
- 10 radishes
- 2 tbsp a mix of roasted seeds (sesame, pepitas, & sunflowers)
- a piece of fresh coconut (optional)
- 1 lemon
- cilantro or herbs of your choice
- 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil or any healthy oil
- 1 tsp vinegar of your liking ( I used apple cider vinegar)
- salt & pepper
- Clean all veggies and fruits
- Spin dry the lettuce leaves in a salad spinner
- Grate the carrot using a food grater
- Slice radishes thinly using a vegetable peeler
- Get some coconut flakes using the peeler
- Slice the apples thinly using a sharp chef knife
- Squeeze the lemon on the apple to avoid oxidation
- Bring all the veggies, apples and seeds in a large salad bowl
- Pour the vinegar dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately if possible and enjoy.
- Mix the vinegar with the olive oil in a small bowl
- Add salt and pepper
- Mix vigorously
- Be careful not to use too much oil since you have seeds which are rich in fat
- You can add nuts like almonds if you want to
- If you are making this salad ahead of time, only add the vinegar dressing when serving.