Protect your body from falling sick by boosting your immune system with this raw autumn salad. It's full of crunchiness and great flavors.
Will you agree with me that Autumn is the season you'll find varieties of veggies? I believe it's the best season to eat a lot and I mean A LOT of raw veggies salads, like in the raw autumn salad.
Hi hi, am checking on you today with the hope that you're doing good.
Raw veggies are loaded with minerals and vitamins to help you boost your immune system. Repair and heal your Gut. They're also anti-inflammatory. The best way to heal is to eat a lot of veggies, Raw veggies salads will quicken your healing as they contain living enzymes.
Nutritional value of this raw autumn salad
Simple Raw veggies salads are simple to assemble. All you need are the veggies in season and you're good to go.
In this simple Autumn veggies salad, you'll get minerals such as:
- and lots of Vitamins C, A, E, K, and B6 etc
- lots of fiber.
Did you know that Juniper berries are known the help in healing rheumatism?
well, I thought you might want to know that.
Juniper berries taste really good raw, so I love adding them to my salads.
In this raw autumn salad, you don't have to care much what goes with what! just mix them up lol, it's that simple. This raw autumn salad is really good for you and your Intestinal bacteria which are working hard for you.
You know, each bite of veggies and fruits you eat are not only for you. The veggies contain fiber that you can't digest, however, your bacteria will feed on it, as a result, the bacteria will improve your overall health.
As a result, they'll help you improve your digestion. A beautiful commercial transaction going in there lol; "you feed us, and for exchange, we help you maintain your health".
So let's head up to the kitchen to prepare this simple raw autumn salad. Make sure you check out some of my Mayo-free dressings that will go along with this autumn salad. For more salad options, check these out too.
- Sweet Radish Salad with Fresh Coconut
- Easy Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- Simple Refreshing Mixed Green Salad
Raw autumn salad
- A knife
- Chopping board
- vegetable grater
- a medium-size salad bowl
- Salad spoons to mix the salad
- 1 small fennel bulb ( shredded or sliced into small pieces)
- 1 cup chopped white cabbage or shredded
- 10 pieces red radishes (chopped)
- 2 medium carrots (diced or grated)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 small piece of ginger (grated)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 10 juniper berries
- 2 small green pears (cut into pieces)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbs cold pressed olive oil
- cayenne pepper (option)
- 1 lemon
- Add all the veggies, juniper berries, and pear into a salad bowl
- Add the olive oil
- Squeeze the lemon all over the ingredients
- Using salad spoons, mix the salad thoroughly
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can eat this raw autumn salad as an entree or with a piece of chicken. Serve it with brown rice/quinoa/buckwheat