baked potatoes breakfast with red fruits
This baked potatoes breakfast is the healthiest and the simplest breakfast that you can have. You'll get a high amount of Potassium, Vitamin B6, C & K. Boil & then bake your potatoes to save time
Servings: 3 people
- 3 big potatoes
- water for boiling the potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 750 grams mixed red fruits (I use frozen)
In a saucepan, place your frozen fruits (if you're using them) and heat them on very low heat till they're slightly warm
At the same time, clean and boil your potatoes as you'd do normally in salted water for 20 mins
Drain the potatoes and using oven gloves transfer the potatoes while still hot on a baking sheet/tin
Bake for 20 mins or more depending on the size
Check the baking by inserting a thin knife or a fork in one potato
Remove from the oven and let them cool
Serve by slicing the potatoes into halves and topping with red fruits
Enjoy your baked potato breakfast, rate and comment below, please. I thank you for pinning and sharing this recipe. Kiss.
- Our potatoes were very huge, so monitor the cooking according to the size of your potatoes.
- You can use fresh red fruits, cook them to soften them to get some juice.
- You can bake ahead and assemble this breakfast in the morning.
- You don't necessarily have to bake these potatoes, you can prolong the boiling till they're cooked.
- Do not peel the potatoes, this will prevserve the minerals and vitamins during cooking, besides the skin has nutrients like Iron and fiber, don't ditch that out!