Learn how to make this tasty carrot-turmeric smoothie, it's bursting with healthy ingredients, it's smooth, delicious, with a spicy flavor. Start your day with this nutrient-packed and anti-inflammatory carrot smoothie...
Hi my dear friend, how has it been going on your side? I hope that you're doing good and that you're doing the best to eat healthy meals.
The benefits of turmeric in reducing inflammation have been largely proven, start your day by boosting your immune system with an anti-inflammatory smoothie. Learn how to make this tasty carrot-turmeric smoothie.
This carrot-turmeric smoothie should be part of your recipes when it comes to fighting chronic inflammation, and other diseases such as cancer. An anti-inflammatory smoothie that's easy & simple with only a few ingredients for boosting your immune system.
A perfect blend of carrot, ginger, turmeric, apples, and oranges makes this carrot smoothie a special treat that if consumed quite often can confer you its anti-inflammatory benefits.
If you are having digestion issues, this turmeric smoothie will help you alleviate that discomfort. Ginger, turmeric, and apples are your best allies in soothing your gut. Take this carrot smoothie at least once a day.
Curcumin the active compound found in turmeric has been intensively studied for its healing components
- It's antioxidant
- It's anti-inflammatory
- It's antimicrobial
- It's cancer-protective,
- Turmeric can help lower the risk of heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, etc...
- Turmeric has been used for many years in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestion issues, arthritis, liver function, to help regulate the menstrual cycle and provide relief from eczema, scars, burns, and acne.
How to make this perfect carrot smoothie
A carrot-turmeric smoothie can be tricky to make especially when you don't want too much fiber. To make sure you get the best light and smooth carrot smoothie follow these guidelines
- Choose new carrots vs overgrown mature carrots which have a lot of fiber
- Use fresh ginger
- Use fresh turmeric, but just a little piece otherwise the bitter taste of turmeric will overwhelm the other flavors
- Choose oranges that are juicer
- Use golden apples vs red apples or crunchy apples. Golden apple are soft and their skin will blend well compared to crunchy apples
- Don't peel your apples and carrots, the skins have the most nutrients.
- Finally use a very high-speed blender
If you don't have a very high-speed blender, then squeeze the oranges to get the juice and first blend the carrots in the orange juice, sieve then return the carrot-orange juice in the blender and blend all the ingredients.
Don't hesitate to add more orange juice if your carrot turmeric smoothie is still thick.
If you can't get fresh turmeric, you can use powder form though the health benefits aren't the same. I hope I've helped you to learn how to make a taste carrot-turmeric smoothie,
Enjoy your carrot-turmeric smoothie and keep on healing. Please, do pin and share this recipe, I am grateful for your support.
My love to you, Githu.
Enjoy these healthy smoothies
- Protein-rich vegan smoothie
- Healthy green smoothie with apples
- Delicious cherry chocolate smoothie
- Green cucumber detox
- Healthy smoothie for weight loss
- Low carb kale smoothie
- Healthy cucumber blueberry smoothie
- Zucchini oatmeal smoothie healthy breakfast
- Fresh peach smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie recipe
- Weight loss avocado smoothie
- Anti-inflammatory banana smoothie
- Blueberry detoxifying smoothie
Learn how to make this tasty carrot-turmeric smoothie
- A high speed blender
- 3-4 oranges
- 1 new harvest medium carrot
- 2 medium golden apples
- piece of fresh ginger
- a small piece of fresh turmeric
- Clean your fruits and veggies
- Cut the apples and carrot into chunks
- Squeeze the oranges to obtain the orange juice
- Pour the orange juice in the blender then add the rest of ingredients
- Blend till smooth. If the smoothie is thick, add some more orange juice or fresh water
- Enjoy this carrot smoothie while still fresh
- I thank you for pining and sharing this turmeric smoothie