This baby spinach salad with fruits is one of the simplest salad that you could make. It's crunchy with a boost of vitamin C.
Hi dear, with the hope that you are doing fine, I deliver to you this simple baby spinach salad made with apples and nectarines.
We are adding some nuts and seeds for proteins, fat and extra minerals.
This green salad is perfect in summer but you can leave out nectarine during winter and add mandarins or clementines.
Don't hesitate to substitute the spinach with lettuce or rocket (arugula) salad. The same thing with the nuts, add those that you like and/or are available.
Throw in there some red pickled onions or any pickles that you have
Spinach salad dressing
The dressing for this salad is as simple as the salad itself.
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Mustard sauce (optional)
- Non-pasteurized apple cider vinegar
I guess you got it, this spinach salad is just for the guidance you play around and customize it to your preference.
Please help me share this baby spinach salad with fruits by pinning and sharing on Facebook.
My love to you, Githu.
Get more healthy green salads here
- Refreshing mixed green salad
- Easy creamy cucumber avocado salad
- Easy Kale salad with quinoa & apples
- Mung beans healthy salad
- Crunchy apple salad with celery & avocado
- A kale salad with sun-dried tomatoes
- Healthy pan-roasted sweet potato salad
- The best easy potato salad
- Creamy vegan potato salad
Baby spinach salad with fruits
- A big salad bowl
- A knife
- A chopping board
- a huge handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (yellow & red)
- 2 sliced nectarine (ripe but firm)
- 1 sliced big apple
- a handful of roasted peanuts & pumpkin seeds
- some salt to taste
- some pickled onions
spinach salad dressing
- 1 small size lemon
- 1 tbsp non pasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- a little hint of mustard cream with seeds
- Clean the spinach and the fruits
- Bring spinach, apple, and nectarines in a big salad bowl
- Add the diced bell pepper, nuts, and seeds
- Add the spinach salad dressing, salt and toss gently to mix up the salad
- Serve and garnish with pickled red onions or any other pickled veggies of your choice
- Enjoy your spinach salad
- I thank you for pressing on the sharing buttons. My love to you
Spinach salad dressing
- Squeeze the lemon to get the juice
- In a small jar add all the ingredients and mix well
- If you make this salad ahead of time, then don't add oil or/and lemon as the spinach will wither too fast.
- Use nut of your choice